The content of the resources will help you teach children:
- how the fire service help us
- who helps the fire service
- simple safety and prevention advice
- what number to call in an emergency.
- a presentation with live footage of fire engines and firefighters at work
- lesson delivery notes for teachers to use
- a set of tasks to consolidate learning and understanding (for use in class or as homework).
To request a copy of our resources, please email email@example.com
What to expect
- Age-appropriate tasks and presentations in clear and simple formats.
- Content that can be built on in subsequent sessions carried out by our education advocates that links to the PSHE curriculum.
- Teaching notes with key messages that help support delivery and can be adapted.
What not to expect
- A visit from fire service staff to support the delivery of the topic.
- A visit from firefighters with a real fire engine to support the delivery of the topic.
- A visit to a local fire station.